WHY OUR CLIENTS
We take time to fully understand each of our clients individual requirements, making sure we provide the best candidates. Our approach goes far beyond just looking at skills on a CV. We are professional and discrete at all times, placing the clients needs at the centre of all we do.
Our thorough vetting process means we place the right professional first time and these standards have earned us many recommendations from previous clients. Our high calibre candidates are the best in their fields and are committed to providing outstanding care and education.
Our carefully selected consultants have over 30 years combined first-hand experience in childcare, education, VIP households, and recruitment. Every member of our team knows our business inside-out and works to the highest professional standards.
From your very first contact through to the end of a placement, our trust-worthy team of consultants is on hand to help simplify the process at every step of the way, guiding, advising and supporting. Your personal consultant will look after all your needs swiftly and efficiently.
Whether you need a nanny, governess, private tutor or maternity nurse, our agency can help.
Explore and understand our services below
LOOKING TO WORK WITH US?
We place qualified and experienced professionals holding childcare, maternity nurse and teaching qualifications
- Temporary Native English Governess required for B8, located in Dubai. Live out, £250 per day, start 13th April
- Full-time Native English speaking Nanny required for G2 months located in Hong Kong, £4000 – £6000 per month. Live in. Start ASAP
- Full-time Native French speaking Nanny required for three children aged 3 months – 4 years, located in Holland Park, London, Salary £700 net per week. Live out. Start ASAP
- Full-time bilingual (English/French) Governess for G14 required in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, (live in) £1000 – £1400+ per week, Start ASAP
- Part-time Native English speaking Governess/Governor required for 4 children, located on the outskirts of Moscow. Salary from £600 – £900 per week. Start ASAP