WHY OUR CLIENTS
We take time to fully understand each of our clients individual requirements, making sure we provide the best candidates. Our approach goes far beyond just looking at skills on a CV. We are professional and discrete at all times, placing the clients needs at the centre of all we do.
Our thorough vetting process means we place the right professional first time and these standards have earned us many recommendations from previous clients. Our high calibre candidates are the best in their fields and are committed to providing outstanding care and education.
Our carefully selected consultants have over 30 years combined first-hand experience in childcare, education, VIP households, and recruitment. Every member of our team knows our business inside-out and works to the highest professional standards.
From your very first contact through to the end of a placement, our trust-worthy team of consultants is on hand to help simplify the process at every step of the way, guiding, advising and supporting. Your personal consultant will look after all your needs swiftly and efficiently.
Whether you need a nanny, governess, private tutor or maternity nurse, our agency can help.
Explore and understand our services below
LOOKING TO WORK WITH US?
We place qualified and experienced professionals holding childcare, maternity nurse and teaching qualifications
- Temporary Governess required for B11 located in London, start ASAP, salary £1100 per week for 4 – 6 weeks
- Full-time Native French rota Nanny required for G10-months, located in Hampstead, London £700 – £900 net per week. Start ASAP.
- Full-time Native English Governess required in Gibraltar, for twin boys aged 4, salary £700 – £900 per week. Start ASAP
- Part-time Native English Tutor/Governor required for B5 located in Moscow, 3000-4000 Rub per hour. Start September/October
- Full-time Native English speaking Nanny required for newborn EDD October, located in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, £1200 – £1500 per week, Start October.