Here at Duke & Duchess International we like to work with only the most qualified, experienced and professionals in their field.
What we expect –
- A minimum of 2 years childcare or teaching experience with evidence of qualifications in your specialised field OR
- A minimum of 3 years childcare or teaching experience with excellent references
- A minimum of 3 references from previous employers with contactable details
- Professional, hard working, confident and flexible attitude to be upheld at all times
- Hold An Enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) certificate or be willing to undertake one.
- Be willing to sign a confidentiality agreement and work to complete discretion at all time.
- Availability to attend interview with Duke & Duchess and potential employers at short notice (Skype or in person)
What we offer –
- In-depth interview process to get to know you, your skills and talents to match you to the right role
- Guidance and advice on creating your perfect profile
- Regular updates on positions available and the progress of your application
- Support and guidance before and after an interview with a family
- Full orientation and induction in the city on your arrival
- 24 hour support and advice available from a team member during your placement
- Introduction to fellow expats and candidates placed by Duke & Duchess International
- Provide assistance with educational materials, resources, lesson planning, schedules and recommended up to date training for professional development.
If you feel you have what it takes to work with our clients and professionally represent Duke & Duchess International please register with us