Duke & Duchess International is a high profile Educational & Childcare agency offering premium and bespoke services to clients around the world.
We specialise in placing and introducing highly qualified, experienced and professional British & bilingual Nannies, Governesses, Teachers and Private Tutors into elite and VIP households, Royalty, Celebrities, executives, CEO’s and International Businesses worldwide. We offer a professional, personal and confidential service to both our clients and candidates.
We understand that each of our client’s requirements are different and therefore offer an exclusive service, providing an individual, professional, personal and confidential approach. Offering a high class service we aim to meet your every need by taking the time to understand you, your requirements and work with your schedules to ensure the smoothest recruitment process possible – advising, guiding and supporting each stage of the process pre and post placement.
Duke and Duchess International strives to provide only the best candidates and take pride in seeking the most qualified and experienced childcare practitioners, nannies, teachers, tutors and household staff to suit your needs. We undertake a thorough interview process and only accept candidates who are exceptional professionals in their field. We check references, educational background and work experience to ensure the best care and education is provided to you, your child, family or business.
Our team consists of professional & experienced consultants who have first hand experience in the field of childcare, education, recruitment and VIP households, allowing us to advise, understand, match and support you through the process of employing the perfect candidate. With head office located in London, we have additional representatives based in Moscow and Dubai. Our team members are available to speak with you in both Russian and English at a time suitable to you.
OUR COMMITMENT to you…
- Take time in understanding your individual needs and work to your timescales
- Match only suitable candidates to you that have been identified to your personal criteria
- Provide on going support throughout your search
- Only consider candidates who have outstanding CV’s
- Have a strict interview process
- Undertake identification checks
- Ask for copies of relevant certificates
- Check references and personally correspond with past employers
- Provide you with a profile of each candidate outlining their attributes
- Expect each candidate to hold or be willing to undertake An Enhanced Disclosure from the Criminal Records Bureau, sign confidentiality contracts and under go medical tests when required.
- Continue our premium service post-placement offering support, advice and assistance throughout the placement
Duke & Duchess International
Information for Clients