It’s never too early to start learning a second language. Teaching children a new language at the earliest possible opportunity gives them a huge head start in life. There’s no better way to do this than hiring a nanny who does not speak your native language, as it means learning…Read More
News & Blog
If you would like to use the services of Duke & Duchess International or make an inquiry please register with us.
Revered across the world for its high standards, the British education system is the number one choice for many international families. Its heritage and history are like those of no other country, and it has a proud tradition of producing some of the world’s greatest minds. Whether at well-known schools…Read More
The modern-day governess “You must be kind, you must be witty, very sweet and fairly pretty.” While the list of requirements may have changed since Mary Poppins’ era, the modern-day governess is still very much in demand. For many families across the world governesses are the perfect way to educate…Read More
Our Managing Director, Carrie-Ann interviewed with a Russian reporter from Bigrussia. The Article, translated into English from BigRussia follows. There is a English (EN) option at the top right of the website to read the full article. http://www.bigrussia.org/post/read/1647 The early part of her life was normal: secondary school, university, a…Read More
As many of our teachers know times are changing in the British educational system. Increased demands, higher expectations, additional assessment and much more is leading to a poor work/life balance for teachers today. Luckily for our clients we are having many teachers turn to the private world of teaching, with…Read More
[ezcol_2third] Interviewed by a Russian journalist.. We had a fantastic couple of days working with a reporter, Varvara, from The Village. The Village is an on line magazine in Russia. Varvara interviewed a number of Governesses and Governors and kindly wrote about the great work they do, their skills,…Read More
LOOKING TO WORK WITH US?
We place qualified and experienced professionals holding childcare, maternity nurse and teaching qualifications
- Full-time English speaking Teacher required for G13 & G10, located in Florida, USA, $90,000 – $130,000 per annum. Start January
- Full-time English speaking Governess required for B5, located in Vienna, Salary £1000 – £1300 per week, start ASAP.
- Full-time English-speaking Nanny required for G2, located in Bahrain, salary £800 – £1000 per week. Live in or out. Start January
- Full-time English-speaking Governess required for G4 & B2, located in Sochi, £900 – £1200 per week, Start ASAP
- Full-time Governess/Governor required for B5 on the outskirts of Moscow, start ASAP, salary £1000 – £1200 per week.