Duke and Duchess International is all about children - and doing our very best for them. I founded the company in 2013 with a desire to create an agency that works to the highest standards and puts children and families at the heart of all we do.
The aim has never been to sell our services but to raise the standards in the agency world, we wanted to shine above the rest. We’re passionate about providing the right people to the right families and create long-lasting placements that change children’s lives.
My whole career has been spent working with and supporting children – starting my career in child protection and social services and moving into the British education system, later a variety of teaching placements around the world before settling into governess and private tutor roles - throughout my career I’ve seen first-hand how the right people can help children thrive. I have been that professional encouraging my students to learn, develop and succeed. I firmly believe by providing the very best people to support children, both personally and academically, can give them the guidance and stability they need to excel in all aspects of their lives.
My satisfaction and drive come from seeing successful placements and knowing the candidates we place have made a real difference to families. We achieve this through our high professional standards and personalised service, offering every client a bespoke experience. This approach has paid off over the past six years and led to us becoming market leaders, with most of our clients coming to us through recommendations. Clients know they can trust us to deliver. Our aim is to continue to help families across the world - inspiring and supporting the next generation on their path to success.
Duke & Duchess International place candidates world wide including:
UK, England, London, Belgravia, Chelsea, Kensington, Knightsbridge, Notting Hill, Hampstead and Mayfair. Russia, Moscow, St Petersburg, Sochi, Kuwait, Kuwait City, France, Paris, Monaco, Monte Carlo, Spain, Barcelona, Madrid, Girona, Marbella, Italy, Rome, Milan, Sardinia, Venice, Sicily, Forte dei Marmi, Tuscany, Switzerland, Geneva, UAE, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Israel, Jordan, Turkey, Istanbul, Kazakhstan, Almaty, USA, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Fort Lauderdale, Maldives, Seychelles, China, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Thailand, Bangkok, Sri Lanka, Colombo.
Whether you are a client seeking a new candidate for your family, team or business or wish to know more about the services we offer please register with Duke & Duchess International, please register online. A consultant will be in touch to discuss your needs.
LOOKING TO WORK WITH US?
We place qualified and experienced professionals holding childcare, maternity nurse and teaching qualifications
- Temporary English speaking Maternity Nurse required for Newborn in the South of France, Salary €300 – €400 per day, starting June 1st, 2-month contract.
- Full-time Nanny required for B19 months and B15 months located in South of France, New York & LA, Salary $100,000 – $130,000+ per annum, Live in & out. Start ASAP
- Full-time Rota Nanny required for B19 months and B15 months located in France and America. Salary €300 – €400 per day, one month on/off. Live in. Start ASAP.
- Full-time Spanish speaking Nanny, required for B6 months, located in Manhatten, New York. Salary from $45,760 per annum + overtime. Live out. Start in March 2020.
- Full-time English-speaking Governess required for G6, located in Dubai, £900 – £1100 per week. Live in. Start ASAP