Duke and Duchess International is all about children - and doing our very best for them. I founded the company in 2013 with a desire to create an agency that works to the highest standards and puts children and families at the heart of all we do.
The aim has never been to sell our services but to raise the standards in the agency world, we wanted to shine above the rest. We’re passionate about providing the right people to the right families and create long-lasting placements that change children’s lives.
My whole career has been spent working with and supporting children – starting my career in child protection and social services and moving into the British education system, later a variety of teaching placements around the world before settling into governess and private tutor roles - throughout my career I’ve seen first-hand how the right people can help children thrive. I have been that professional encouraging my students to learn, develop and succeed. I firmly believe by providing the very best people to support children, both personally and academically, can give them the guidance and stability they need to excel in all aspects of their lives.
My satisfaction and drive come from seeing successful placements and knowing the candidates we place have made a real difference to families. We achieve this through our high professional standards and personalised service, offering every client a bespoke experience. This approach has paid off over years and led to us becoming market leaders, with most of our clients coming to us through recommendations. Clients know they can trust us to deliver. Our aim is to continue to help families across the world - inspiring and supporting the next generation on their path to success.
Duke & Duchess International place candidates world wide including:
UK, England, London, Belgravia, Chelsea, Kensington, Knightsbridge, Notting Hill, Hampstead and Mayfair. Russia, Moscow, St Petersburg, Sochi, Kuwait, Kuwait City, France, Paris, Monaco, Monte Carlo, Spain, Barcelona, Madrid, Girona, Marbella, Italy, Rome, Milan, Sardinia, Venice, Sicily, Forte dei Marmi, Tuscany, Switzerland, Geneva, UAE, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Israel, Jordan, Turkey, Istanbul, Kazakhstan, Almaty, USA, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Fort Lauderdale, Maldives, Seychelles, China, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Thailand, Bangkok, Sri Lanka, Colombo.
Whether you are a client seeking a new candidate for your family, team or business or wish to know more about the services we offer please register with Duke & Duchess International, please register online. A consultant will be in touch to discuss your needs.
LOOKING TO WORK WITH US?
We place qualified and experienced professionals holding childcare, maternity nurse and teaching qualifications
- Full-time Nanny/Housekeeper required for B7 & B10, located in Aldeburgh, Suffolk, UK, £21,000 – £30,000 gross per annum. Live out. Start September
- Full-time travelling Governess/Teacher required for B5, located Europe & USA, $180,000 – $200,000 gross per annum. Start ASAP
- Temporary Nanny required for G1, located in Opatija, Croatia, Salary £500 – £700 gross per week, Live-out. 2-month contract, starting 1st June.
- Temporary Native English-speaking Maternity Nurse required for Newborn in London, Salary £250 – £350 gross per day, EDD June 14th, 14-week contract
- Temporary English speaking Maternity Nurse required for new-born (EDD 9th July) & G1 located in London & California, £250 – £300 per day. Start 23rd June, 6-week contract.