Here at Duke & Duchess International we like to work with only the most qualified, experienced and professionals in their field. We place candidates world wide and offer British nannies, governesses, private tutors, governors, bilingual nannies, temporary nannies, holiday nannies, special needs nannies and maternity nurses.
What we expect
- A minimum of 2 years childcare or teaching experience with evidence of qualifications in your specialised field OR
- A minimum of 3 years childcare or teaching experience with excellent references
- A minimum of 3 references from previous employers with contactable details
- Professional, hard working, confident and flexible attitude to be upheld at all times
- Hold An Enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) certificate or be willing to undertake one.
- Be willing to sign a confidentiality agreement and work to complete discretion at all time.
- Availability to attend interview with Duke & Duchess and potential employers at short notice (Skype or in person)
What we offer
- In-depth interview process to get to know you, your skills and talents to match you to the right role
- Guidance and advice on creating your perfect profile
- Regular updates on positions available and the progress of your application
- Support and guidance before and after an interview
- Full orientation and induction in the city on your arrival
- 24 hour support and advice available during your placement
- Introduction to fellow expats and candidates placed by Duke & Duchess International
- Provide assistance with educational materials, resources, lesson planning, schedules and recommended up to date training for professional development
- Fantastic highly paid job opportunities around the world
If you feel you have what it takes to work with our clients and professionally represent
Duke & Duchess International please register with us
LOOKING TO WORK WITH US?
We place qualified and experienced professionals holding childcare, maternity nurse and teaching qualifications
- Temporary English speaking Maternity Nurse required for Newborn in the South of France, Salary €300 – €400 per day, starting June 1st, 2-month contract.
- Full-time Nanny required for B19 months and B15 months located in South of France, New York & LA, Salary $100,000 – $130,000+ per annum, Live in & out. Start ASAP
- Full-time Rota Nanny required for B19 months and B15 months located in France and America. Salary €300 – €400 per day, one month on/off. Live in. Start ASAP.
- Full-time Spanish speaking Nanny, required for B6 months, located in Manhatten, New York. Salary from $45,760 per annum + overtime. Live out. Start in March 2020.
- Full-time English-speaking Governess required for G6, located in Dubai, £900 – £1100 per week. Live in. Start ASAP