Early years education for children aged 3 – 5. Whether you are a nanny, governess or teacher with new additional duties of homeschooling or a parent faced with educating at home, please find a list of resources to help you through the day. *These are not all tried and tested…Read More
News & Blog
If you would like to use the services of Duke & Duchess International or make an inquiry please register with us.
Primary education for KS1 & KS2. Whether you are a nanny, governess or teacher with new additional duties of homeschooling or a parent faced with educating at home, please find a list of resources to help you through the day. *These are not all tried and tested by Duke &…Read More
Adult learning. If isolation or restrictive measures has led to changing your teaching methods or if you have more time on your hands to study please find a list of resources to help you. *These are not all tried and tested by Duke & Duchess International. Some have been used…Read More
Exploring, keeping active and learning new skills. There are some great virtual tours available allowing us to feel a sense of adventure and explore the world around us even during these times of isolation. There are also a number of live events happening for all to access, including keeping fit,…Read More
Technology comes with benefits. It is totally acceptable to allow time for technology. There are benefits to handing over the tablet with many fantastic apps and Youtube channels available bringing many learning opportunities. We always recommend parental settings are in place and time on technology is limited. *These are not…Read More
Make online teaching work for you With the current global crisis, many of our candidates have been isolated from their work families and students. To ensure education does not have to stop at a time when the world around us has, many have turned their skills to online teaching to…Read More
The British education system is respected across the world for its high standards and excellent results. Education is compulsory for children aged five to 16 in the UK, but they may start earlier than this and can choose to stay on longer. The compulsory stages of schooling are covered by…Read More
Hiring a nanny is a huge investment in your child’s future. It has many benefits for their health, wellbeing and education. Here are our top 10: One-to-one care for your child: Nannies offer dedicated care around the clock and build a strong bond with your child, giving them emotional stability…Read More
LOOKING TO WORK WITH US?
We place qualified and experienced professionals holding childcare, maternity nurse and teaching qualifications
- Full-time French-speaking Nanny required for four siblings under the age of 2 years. Located in Singapore, Salary from £1000 – £1200 per week (+ bonus/increments), Live in. Start ASAP.
- Full-time House Manager & Governess (couple) required for a family of 5 located in Amsterdam, €100,000 gross per annum, start October
- Full-time Chef for a private family in Qatar, salary £100,000 – £120,000 per annum, (Tax-free), start August/September
- Full-time Governess required for G7 located close to Cardiff, £650 – £900 gross per week. Start ASAP, live out.
- Full-time English-speaking Head Nanny required in Doha, Qatar for G2 & G4, salary £1000 – £1400 per week, live in, start ASAP