8 steps to employing a native speaker
- Complete our online registration form or alternatively call one of our offices to speak directly with a consultant.
- You will be allocated your own personal consultant who will work closely with you to understand your needs.
- During your first initial consultation your requirements will be discussed and your consultant will listen and guide you to identifying the right role for you. We are happy to meet face to face or alternatively discuss your requirements over the telephone or email. We have both Russian and English speaking consultants.
- After your first consultation we will provide you with profiles of candidates that best suit your requirements.
- Once you have selected the most desirable candidates an interview at a location suitable to you will be arranged.
- A trial period will be offered with the selected candidate at a time and location suitable to you.
- Following a trial period and upon a job offer, support and guidance will be provided in arranging the placement and creating a contract.
- Ongoing support is provided to both you and the candidate throughout the placement.
If you would like to use the services of Duke & Duchess International or make an inquiry please register with us.